March 31, 2021
From the Desk of Villages on MacArthur Administrator Alexandria Maduka
We are excited to share that the COVID-19 visitation restrictions have been reduced! Pre-screenings prior to entering the facility as well as wearing a mask are still in place; however, going forward:
- Indoor visits are no longer limited to just designated Essential Caregivers. Friends and family — up to three visitors at a time — can now visit any day, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. There are no time limits on visits within the designated visitation hours.
- Indoor visits will continue to be inside the resident’s room, or an area designated by the facility that limits potential exposure to others.
- Outdoor visits are also available for every resident except for those on our step-down unit. These visits will no longer be monitored, but we do require guests to practice socially distance and keep their masks on during the entirety of the visit.
- While residents not on the step-down unit may go out on an outing, we strongly suggest that residents wear appropriate masks during the entirety of that outing.
We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve. It is our pleasure and honor to share our lives with the residents in our community. Please be sure to continue to use our calendar website to schedule visits or call us in advance.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 469-586-4424.
We look forward to seeing you![/vc_column_text][vc_separator el_width=”70″][vc_column_text]
- Click HERE to Schedule a Visit
- 03.15.2021: From the Desk of Administrator Alexandria Maduka
- Our Care Under COVID
- COVID-19 Resident Vaccine Consent Process
- Monoclonal Antibody Infusions, Another Tool to Fight COVID